Friday, September 5, 2014

If I Could Live Anywhere...

If I could live anywhere in the world, I'd probably want to live in San Luis Obispo. I know, it's a somewhat boring answer. Most people want to live in places that are halfway around the globe and are known for their beauty worldwide, like France or Paris. However, since I'm not very interested in travelling, those places don't personally appeal to me. I'd love to visit those places on a vacation, but never to move there! I prefer simple, medium-sized towns. I can't stand big cities like San Francisco because I don't do well in crowds. On the other hand, I would never be able to tolerate those little towns that you find on the side of the highway that have a population of ten. They're adorable and fun to look at, but I'm a somewhat social creature, so I need people to talk to! I like San Luis Obispo because it doesn't have enough people to make me feel claustrophobic, but there are also more than enough people to feel comfortable and make friends. I also love how close San Luis Obispo is to Santa Maria, which is where my family is. I absolutely adore my family and I don't like the thought of being far away from them.

8 comments:

  1. i totally agree with the population count, i couldnt handle a whole bunch of people or just 5 people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I completely agree with you because I love where we live too, especially because it's by the beach! I also would not want to live in extravagant places, but just to visit so we should go sometime! That would be fun, and we can eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly where I said I would want to live! And for the same reasons, too! SLO is close to my family and is a perfect size.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is an interesting post because you have a totally different opinion from me, but you still provide evidence that even convinces me to consider the idea of living in SLO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I love big cities and traveling, you choice of living in SLO is a great idea. SLO is a nice town which many places to go. If you live in SLO in the future, I definitely will visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Bruther. Anyways, bruh SLO forreal. I would live in the PI!

    ReplyDelete